Herbal Teas Australia
This herbal blend is immune-boosting and stimulating which is beneficial during the colder months and also to help with recovery after an illness or operation. Cat's Claw is a woody vine that grows wild in the Amazon forest and other tropical areas in Central & South America. The thorns resemble cat's claws and are traditionally used to treat arthritis. Echinacea is a North American plant from the days family, and has been used in herbal medicine for its antibiotic and wound healing properties. Olive leaf extract has antiviral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties which is ideal for immune strengthening.
- Great value with 100 cups per 50 gm packet
- Sourced from high-quality, organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
- Loose-leaf tea allows potency for maximum therapeutic benefits and flavour
- Hand-blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
- No preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners
Drinking — Steep one teaspoon between 5-10 minutes and then enjoy. Otherwise, allow to cool and consume cold.
Cooking — Herbs adds flavour and has a therapeutic benefit to your food. Lightly fry a tablespoon of herbs in a little oil then continue with your recipe.