Herbal Teas Australia
Aches & Pains Tea
This tea may ease your symptoms with any aching joint or muscle pain. The anti-inflammatory spice turmeric, with the pain-relieving properties of White willow bark, this is a great tasting pain to help relieve arthritic and joint pains. Nettle is a natural blood cleanser, and yarrow makes this a delicious, nourishing tea.
- Great value with 100 cups per 50gm packet
- Sourced from high-quality, organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
- Loose-leaf tea allows potency for maximum therapeutic benefits and flavour
- Hand-blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
- No preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners
Drinking — Steep one teaspoon between 5-10 minutes and then enjoy. Otherwise, allow to cool and consume cold.
Cooking — Herbs adds flavour and has a therapeutic benefit to your food. Lightly fry a tablespoon of herbs in a little oil then continue with your recipe.
White willow bark